Personal Training begins with a complimentary consultation/fitness evaluation:
- A detailed medical, orthopedic, exercise, nutrition, and lifestyle history
- Kinetic Chain Analysis (using the Overhead Squat)
- Goal Setting
- Assessments appropriate for your fitness goals
From this information, I will design a customized program for you that may include elements such as cardiovascular training, strength training, flexibility training, as well as nutritional and lifestyle recommendations. The number of days a client should train depends upon a host of factors, including motivation level, ambition of goals, fitness background, schedule flexibility, and so forth. Generally, I suggest we train more frequently (at least initially) to make sure you are completing enough exercise, with proper form, structured progressions, and sufficient intensity to satisfy your goals. Furthermore, if we train frequently, you will be more inclined to make healthy nutritional and lifestyle choices, which will optimize your success and lead to enhanced motivation to continue on your own! Once this is achieved, we can re-evaluate and decrease how often you train.
I am centralized out of Evolution Trainers in Mountain View, CA, voted Best Health Club in Silicon Valley! This facility is stacked with top-of-the-line athletic training equipment including the kettlebells, ropes, sleds, TRX, dual cable cross machines, a heavy bag, Power Plate, and much, much more. They offer free towel service, no membership fees, and a host of support, including ART practitioners and other bodyworkers.
Do you want to compete in figure or bikini competitions? Do you live far away or want to reduce costs by using online training? Online training and contest prep includes:
- Initial consultation to discuss your goals and help you with goal setting. We will discuss your strengths, weaknesses, and determine short and long term goals.
- Contest nutrition & supplement plans. The diet produces 90% of your results- so dietary compliance is key!
- Resistance training programs designed to take your body to the next level. They are customized to your needs, limitations, preferences, and available equipment. These workouts will be adjusted as you progress and your physique changes. Get the sexiest body of your life!
- Cardio recommendations to enhance your physique as well as promote cardiovascular health.
- Regular progress tracking with photos and measurements.
- All program details will be structured around your (contest) time line.
- Encouragement, motivation, and support via email, phone, and/or text message. I actually care about the success of my clients!
Pricing Plans and Info
For a complete list of pricing plans and package, please contact me directly.
Qualifications & Style
I have an exceptionally diverse athletic and educational background that well equips me to help you with your various goals. I am a Certified Personal Trainer from the National Academy of Sports Medicine, hold advanced certifications as a Corrective Exercise Specialist and as a Performance Enhancement Specialist, am a Holistic Lifestyle Coach through the C.H.E.K. Institute, am Precision Nutrition certified, and am Reiki-certified. I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a B.S. degree in psychology, and will graduate with my Master’s degree in Kinesiology in 2012. I am an accomplished figure competitor, winning first place in my divisions at the INBA Natural Bodybuilding Championships on Aug 6, 2011, and the NPC Central Valley Classic on Aug 20, 2011. I am certified in Kettlebells, the TRX, and have experience as a former competitive gymnast, professional breakdancer, and mixed martial arts dabbler.
Check out my reviews on Yelp!
My Offer to You
As your trainer, I will give you 110% to assist you in achieving your fitness goals. I believe that fitness is not something that can be achieved in one hour a day. Fitness is a lifestyle. Fitness is the manifestation of healthy choices in all facets, including those you make in your work, your relationships, your activities, your food, your mindset, and your workouts. As your trainer, I will assist you directly with your workouts, but I will also encourage you to work on developing health and abundance in all aspects of your life. This is the quickest, more surefire way to physical health and physique transformation. As your trainer, I will provide you with invaluable support, program design, instruction, and motivation. If you are committed to achieving your fitness goal(s), then you’ve come to the right place. You’re here for a reason. Please contact me to set up your complimentary consultation and fitness evaluation.