Hello, my lovelies! Just wanted to give you a quick scoop on what’s been going on, as I don’t like going too long without letting you know what’s the dealie. In short, the answer is: I have been busy. Yeah, what else is new? Just a lot of stuff. Work. Miscellaneous. Here are some “highlights” from the recent past:
- hiked with the boo & doggies at Almaden Country Park in San Jose yesterday
- am working on a boot camp to be launched in April (right around the corner) called “Hot Body TRX Boot Camp” with my partner-in-crime, Cassie.
- Saturday I made “guilt-free protein ice cream.” I followed the recipe and it turned out really gross. Tasted like 6 month old icy ice cream. Since it turned out so nasty, I didn’t want to showcase my disaster. Looking back, I realize that I should have posted it, so you wonderful readers don’t have to go through what I did. If anyone has a modification on this that makes it turn out yummy, of course I would be delighted to try it. Next time I will try to suck up my pride and post pictures of truly nasty experiments, just so you don’t have to experience what I did. You’re very welcome, I know, I know, you don’t have to say it.
- bought new shoes to hopefully remedy my feet hurting! After my ACL reconstruction, it has been such a blessing to have the ability to walk, jog, and jump. The irony is that lately I have been limping due to blisters and other odd foot pain! My boyfriend suggested that my current shoes are not a good fit, and I am desperate to find a solution. So I am trying out these new bad boys!
- rehab update: knees feel great. shoulder feels improved, but not all the way. Still have several weeks more until my program is finished, so I am still thinking positively about my the outcome of my program
May you all manifest wonderful days! Ttys~xoxo